WEST WIND is hull number 790. She has been owned by knowledgeable owners since new and it shows as you move through the yacht. She is a galley-up layout with large windows for the chef to enjoy while prepping a meal. She has a new refrigeration and freezer system that was recently installed. She features two comfortable staterooms and two heads. The owners stateroom is aft with a queen size berth to starboard and a full to port. An ensuite head features a nice separate stall shower. The forward guest stateroom features a large V-Berth and an ensuite head compartment.
WEST WIND is a healthy boat with great running Lehman 120 hp engines. Her teak decks are in nice shape and she is ready to enjoy immediately. Call us today to inspect this fine example of the always popular Grand Banks 42 Classic.
- Espar Central Diesel Heating System
- Onan 7.5 KW Generator
- Xantrex 2000W Inverter Charger System
- Avon 11'3" Rib Dinghy w/ 9.9 hp Outboard
- Dinghy Davit System
- New Flybridge Upholstery
- Extensive canvas covers
With over 1500 hulls delivered the Grand Banks 42 Classic is the most successful trawler design ever produced.The semi-displacement hull features a long keel, hard chines and a deep forefoot which provides a level of stability and comfort seldom matched by other boats. Visibility from the lower helm station is excellent in all directions. Dinghy storage is convenient on top of the trunk cabin with a davit to make lifting and launching the dinghy easy. The large flybridge offers seating for the entire crew.
The main salon has doors on either side leading to the wide side decks. There is a large L-shaped dinette aft to starboard with a bar area and Ice Maker forward of the dinette. The lower helm station is forward to starboard and it has a comfortable helm seat with drawer storage below. Across to port and forward is the galley with ample counter space. Aft to port is a large counter with storage and a tv. The large deep freezer is all the way aft to port
- Galley is up on the port side
- New Refrigerator and separate Freezer System
- Princess 3 Burner Stove w/ Oven & Broiler
- GE SpaceMaker III Microwave Oven
- U-Line Ice Maker
- Large Stainless Steel Sink
- Bar area across from galley
The master stateroom is aft and it features a queen size berth to starboard with a full size berth to port. There is a nice vanity desk with a stool in between and direct access to the aft deck through teak double doors and an overhead hatch. There is a large walk-in close to port and a spacious ensuite head compartment with separate stall shower to starboard. The stateroom is large, comfortable, airy and open.
- Queen berth to starboard
- full berth to port.
- Direct access to aft deck
- Vanity / desk
- Walk-in closet
- Spacious head compartment with separate stall shower
The guest accommodations are in the bow with a large comfortable V-berth. There is a large hanging locker and drawer storage. The guest stateroom features an ensuite head compartment with a shower
- Garmin GPS Map 2010C Chart Plotter (Lower Helm)
- ComNav 1001 Autopilot (Lower Helm)
- ComNav 201 Autopilot Remote (Flybridge)
- DataMarine Depth Instrument (Upper & Lower Helm)
- Datamrine Speed / Log Instrument (Lower Helm)
- Standard Horizon C75 VHF (Lower Helm)
- Furuno Radar (Lower Helm - Older unit is non-operational)
- Onan 7.5 KW Generator with Sound Shield Enclosure
- Xantrex 2000 W Inverter / Charger System
- Xantrex Remote Control Panel
- Newco 45 Amp Battery Charger
- 120V Shorepower System
- 30 A Shorepower Receptacles fore and aft
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. Buyer should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht, and should instruct his agents, or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. This vessel is subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.